Front Winch Mount for the VW Vanagon
Fits all years and models of vanagons. Winch and
fairlead not included.
Mount accommodates most 8000 lb electric winches, including Warn, Ramsey and import 8000 lb winches. A roller or hawse fairlead can be used, a mount for the fairlead is built in.
This winch mount is bolted directly to the body of the van with six 1/2" bolts. This is much stronger than if the winch were mounted to a bull bar or tube bumper - which is then attached to the van.
Winch mounting holes are spaced at 10" x 4.5".
All bumpers will need to be cut or mofidied in order to mount
this winch mount.
- Stock fiberglass bumper will need to be cut. Two holes can be made with a holesaw.
- Stock metal bumper will need to be cut. Two notches are made with an angle grinder and cutting disc.
- Some people have modified or cut aftermarket bumpers, but I do not know the details.
Black powder coat finish.
Winch and fairlead are not included. All bolts and backing plates are included as shown in the bottom picture.
Installation requires an extra long 1/2" drill bit that is at
least 8" long. The standard size is 6".
All hardware, bolts and nuts are included.
Vanagon Winch mount $345
Shipping about $45
Gary Lee, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
phone 403 272 7284
How to order:
1. Tell me what you are interested in.
2. Tell me where you live
3. Within 24 hours, I will reply with a quote including shipping. Shipping is about $45 to $65.
4. Payment can be made by Paypal, I will send you a Paypal invoice.
Canadian orders can be by email money transfer.
5. If I do not have something in stock, it usually takes about a week to build.