Roof racks for the VW Vanagon Westfalia
- These roof racks clamp to the rain gutter and also bolt to your pop top. This is stronger.
- The roof racks stay in place when you open your pop top. You do not need to remove the racks or your cargo to open your top.
- These roof racks will make your van about 3" higher. I can make special low profile racks which will make your van 2" higher.
- The special order rear rack bar only fits at the very rear of the pop top (the pop top is curved in two planes). The front bar only fits in
the two narrower sections of the pop top.
Please Note: You cannot use an awning with these roof racks. See this page.
All prices in US dollars
Vanagon Westfalia roof racks, pair $365
Shipping about $65 to $95
Gary Lee, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
phone 403 272 7284
How to order:
Send me an email
1. Tell me what you are interested in.
2. Tell me where you live
3. Within 24 hours, I will reply with a quote including shipping. Shipping is about $65 to $95.
4. Payment can be made by Paypal, I will send you a Paypal invoice.
Canadian orders can be by email money transfer.
5. If I do not have something in stock, it usually takes about a week to build.